View Single Post
UnregisteredPurposely 01:10 PM 10-13-2019
Kids will get hurt at daycare / school all the time right? You can’t be that dense not to think things happen.

Here’s the full story.

A couple classes were outside together and the kids were playing on the playground. The teachers were outside talking and watching the kids and one kid tried to be like the movie Fast and the Furious and tilted the car over losing her balance hitting her head on the outline of the fence that has a board on the bottom.

So I immediately put ice on her head seeing a knot was beginning to form but she was fighting me. I wrote it up and told mom at pick up.
Mom was upset because this is the second incident. The first was two kids pushed her daughter into the door leaving a bump. I and my lead was literally standing at the door trying to get them out to go outside when it happened, it happened so quick. (These are all one year olds)

This is what pisses me off. I told mom that she can talk to any of the teachers that were outside to verify the story because we were all out there watching them. My director said, well that doesn’t make her feel any better. 🙄🙄. It’s not like we had Spidey sense and could save her at the last min.

I think I’m at my wits end at this point. I’m trying my hardest to keep going but I think I’m burnt out. I texted mom to see how she was doing and she didn’t write back so.

I was told not to worry about it. There was nothing you could have done.