View Single Post
BrynleeJean 10:39 AM 03-08-2018
my curse replacement is GOOD NIGHT. not just in child are but everywhere. i got it from duck dynasty as a joke but it stuck and its cute.

Yea id call your Rep for advice and talk face to face about the severity of it because you are legally responsible for reporting certain things, at least i am here in my state for the safety of the child, but also id say, this could have come from someone at home speaking poorly and they just picked up on it. I REALLY don't thing the four year old knows what it really means or even how it would be done honestly. maybe talking to the parents about that will have them watch what they say a little more around the child warning them that if you continue to hear concerning things like this from the child you'll have to report it or whatever
My brother once got in trouble for something like this in kinder. it was my parents letting us watch whatever, blockbusters, rated Rs, HBO. he said something very inappropriate ill just say to his kinder teacher and my parents got a talk they'd never forget.