View Single Post
Abigail 10:03 PM 04-09-2011
Here is what I have about infants that is in my handbook but directly related towards infants.

Under Communication...
Parents of infants will receive a daily report of their day. Our typical routine and menu for older children will be posted on the parent bulletin board.

Under Nap and Rest....
ALL infants must sleep on their backs unless documentation from parent/guardian/physician directs us otherwise. Sleep positioning devices will not be used unless specified by a physician. Young infants will nap as needed and older infants will start to follow our daily routine.

Under discipline....
Younger children, infants and toddlers, will be redirected to another activity.

That is pretty much it for being worked into my handbook. I already have that parents provide diapers and I provide wipes. I don't have my supplies list decided on because providing my own paci's would be easy like another pp said and I want to provide bottles just so I can organize easily in limited space. I am going to be on the food program so I'm going to offer food and formula and if the parents don't take me up on the brand I choose they can supply their own. I do agree on having parents start food at home so you should be well aware of any reactions or allergies.