View Single Post
Blackcat31 12:46 PM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by NessaRose:
As some of you know, I had a misunderstanding here on the forum last year. I was very much a newbie to the forum, but I was hung out to dry and was made an example of. I had been here all of 4 months and was basically ostracized as a liar and banned from this forum for a week because of a simple "newbie" mistake I made. Yet this woman can LOSE A HUMAN BEING and she's getting pats on the back for comfort? I find that to utterly unbelievable.

Two corrections: this was not the child's first escape attempt. Op said that she had made it as far as the driveway in the past. The driveway where cars drive. Also, the op is no newbie in this business. She never said how long she'd been working with kids. She's new to this forum, but that's it. I wish I would've been given the same consideration as this poster, especially considering that my mistake was trivial compared to hers. So if the veterans are going to offer sage advice and kind words of wisdom to help fix mistakes made by the newbies here, I'm wondering why that doesn't apply to everyone. But I digress....

And sugar and playcare, I'm behind you 100%. This op needs a serious wake up call about the shortcomings at her center, not a gentle pat on the back. She's lucky she wasn't reported and shut down, at least not yet anyway.
I would hardly classify the two situations as being even remotely similar