View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 04:57 PM
Michael's Avatar
Michael Michael is online now
Admin &
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Moorpark CA, Ocean Ridge, FL
Posts: 7,749

It may be advantageous to hire a building management agent or commercial real estate agent/broker to take care of this for you. They would know the going price for the area and sq footage. Likewise, they probably could advise you as to what you would need to protect your interests with the building in regards to the tenants. They may get the best pricing for you.
Reply With Quote