Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
DaycareMomma 09:15 AM 11-04-2011
So I have a few I need to get off my chest....

First, my sister usually calls me on her lunch hour and if I'm free I'll answer. Well the other day she goes "I don't know what I'm going to do if you ever get a real job, who would I call on my lunch hour." Um HELLO I HAVE A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!! I could have just slapped her! She thinks that my job is just a walk in the park and that I'm free to talk to her whenever she needs me... not so little brat!

Then, there is a family that gave me a 2 week notice and their excuse for doing so was this "We want ***xx to have a preschool program in his daycare and we'd like for him to get more outdoor time." Um hello, the daycare you are going to does NOT do a preschool program, I know that because she's my best friend, plus we go outside EVERY day if the weather is acceptable to do so. If you don't like my daycare or how I run things, just tell me, don't like. I'm pretty sure she's leaving because I enforced my late payment fee of $20 for non payment. She was supposed to pay me Friday and didn't pay til Monday night, so she got $20 added onto her following weeks bill and magically that night she started calling around for other daycare..

Ahhh thank you so much for letting me get that off my chest!