Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Leanna 07:47 PM 07-09-2013
Originally Posted by tarwel:
i had my L.O stop in for a routine inspection a few weeks ago and when she showed up i was in the washroom. she said she knocked on the door 2 times (which i never heard) and then she said she looked though the window to see me coming out of the washroom and that the children playing in the play area of my LFC.

Apparently this was and is a problem for her. she suggested to me that i take the children into the bathroom with me when i have to use the washroom. I could understand this if i had an infant but the children that were present were 6YO, 4YO & 2YO. I do not think it is appropriate for me to be taking children into the washroom with me as all of my DCK are boys and I am female + us females have females business that we need to take care of once a month if you know what I mean.

Anyone else had this problem do you take your children into the washroom with you (other than infants / babies)????? I have talked to ALL of my DCP and they agree with me that this is a bit unreasonable.
I don't think it was appropriate for her to look through the window. It doesn't allow for her to see clearly all areas & what is happening and she couldn't hear anything at all. I would question anything she told you based on something she saw through a window.