View Single Post
KnoxMom 11:27 AM 06-19-2013
So, I just received my first inquiry for a tour from my new google adwords campaign! I signed up via some $50 offer through Vistaprint (I use for my postcards) and I added $50 of my own. I really try not to go over my marketing budget (which is minimal), but after 'cleaning out' my wait list I've realized that I really DON'T have a good wait list anymore outside of infants. Anywho, I'm wondering if anyone else has had any success with this? Do you set your own cost per click? I used all the default settings. Glad it led to a tour on the 4th day, but I wonder if it is worth using in the event I'm low on enrollment in the future.

Also, have any of you ever been vendors at children's consignment events, parenting expos, etc.? I'm considering either donating goodies and flyers to go in the bags this year or getting a booth to share information. In our area we have the annual Duck Duck Goose Consignment event which is also in other parts of Tennessee, Montanta, Kentucky, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, etc. There were over 20,000 in attendance for our event last year so I know it wouldn't be a waste of my time. I'm just not sure what I should bring, pass out, share etc. I've considered the preggo pops attached to my postcard and baked goods for anyone who registers for a tour. Idk, just thinking aloud I suppose.

All comments welcome