View Single Post
dEHmom 06:38 AM 01-17-2011
Listen to blackcat, she is smart, and was in law school

It bothers me to hear that this is still continueing. I understand your daughters fear for the kidnapping part of it, but honestly, bringing baby back may have made matters worse. She shouldn't have taken her in the first place if she was going to bring her back anyway.

If this guy has a history of abuse, then the courts should rule in the mothers favor (generally young children do go to the mother unless there are reasons the mother should not have the child). In a situation like this, I see no reason that he should have this baby.

Next time you have your granddaughter, take her with you and file that suit. If she is showing any signs of abuse on her then you can use that as proof to why you are filing. I don't think it's right that she should continually be subjected to torture until it is investigated.

I am so disgusted when I hear stories of this. If I was ever in a situation where harm was "possibly" being inflicted to my child, it would be dealt with immediately. There would be no question about it. Personally I believe too much time has been wasted here, and this needs to happen NOW! It's bad enough she will grow up with this being part of her life, and it will scar her severely, ESPECIALLY if this continues. Right now she is an infant, and I'm not saying it is any better, but at least she is young enough, maybe she can live her life like it didn't happen.

Please keep us updated on this post.