View Single Post
countrymom 10:58 AM 07-10-2012
ready for donation. they are in a black garbage bag. I only got rid of 4 games off my game shelf. Those games belong to my own children and they love to play (they are older) so I can't down size that (not sure but do people even play board games) I cleaned up the reading area, but I'm still going to get rid of the 3 units and only have one shelving unit. Now I still have the art cabinet to clean out. And I tried scraping some of the popcorn ceiling down, and I can forsee a big mess, dh is not going to be impressed. I hate it. If it was small popcorn stuff then fine, but its huge stuff on the ceiling. and the ceiling fan needs to be replaced but they stucco'd around the fan--who does this???? I've already warned the parents that I'm remodeling that room and that they are going to have to use the front door entrance.

now, here's the problem. I have to leave the tv and computer in that room. My children use that room so I have to leave it in there. For those who have these items how do you guys have them organized, like shelving wise. Oh the tv we have is a big box one, dh won't buy a flat screen because we live pretty frugal and he won't buy one (we have a box one in our family room too)