View Single Post
renodeb 09:32 AM 11-03-2011
Yes! everyday. I have a 2 y/o who throughs him self down on the floor almost every day right when mom walks in. Sometime he starts crying as if he is over come with emotion. Hes kinda high strung like that any ways so its hard. I do step in if there mis behaving b/c I kinda feel like if there still in my house there still my responcibility (in a way). I try to kinda hand each child off to there parents all ready to go with shoes on atleast. I have even held there hand all the way to the gate by the front door. It does take some training but with some time kids can learn to behave at pickups. I think it is manipulative behavior to a degree.
I have one girl (4 y/o) that grabs onto her moms clothes, jewlery, what ever she can grab every morning she comes. I have started steppinging in b/c its become a habit with her. This same girl is whinny at pickups, she usually leaves first out of the group (moms a teacher) and she wakes up real sleepy and whiny. What ages are your dc kids?
Maybe you need to post a notice about behavior at pickups and ask the parents to take there child by the hand to there cars.
Debbie