View Single Post
jen 11:01 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by denack:
He just turned 9 months old on Sunday and pulls himself up and crawls. Daddy started walking with him and he loves it, he gets upset if he can't walk due to daddy walking with him. It isn't something that is done all the time and he has a toy that he can walk behind but we have hard wood floors and they are slick so the toy gets ahead of him which frustrates him. We have since put the toy in his room which is carpeted but it doesn't roll as well. It's the lesser of two things I guess.

I do send breastmilk along with formula to add to it cuz production is slowing down.

I know and understand that you are giving advice to help me and that's what I asked for by posting here and I appreciate it. I just thought for sure that he would adjust easily because when we visited, he was happy, squealed and intereacted well with her own kids. I felt comfortable with the decision to put him there and so did my husband.

I give him one hug and one kiss good bye when I leave. I don't know if he has any 'memory' of the former daycare or not and associates this one with that. Things are totally different at the new one. I feel like I've 'broke' my child because he can't adjust to new situations. Yes, I'm beating myself up!
LOL! The one thing I can promise you...he's not broken! It will all be fine, it sounds like you are doing the right things...really, WANTING to fix the problem is half the battle.