View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 09:44 AM 02-12-2018
Originally Posted by storybookending:
I take a photo of the kids sitting on the floor with a paper heart I made when I niece was a baby hanging behind them. The paper heart says “Happy Valentine’s Day” on it. I print the photos out and glue it to thicker pink project paper leaving a little less than a centimeter for a border around all sides of the photo and then I stick heart shaped foam stickers around the edge. I found the form heart stickers at Target mixed in with the other valentines stuff. They come in a little cylinder shaped container and are $5. I think the brand name is Spritz but I can check tomorrow if anyone wants to know. Then I just glue a magnet on the back. I usually end up just cutting up last years football schedule magnet into strips if anyone knows what I’m talking about when I say that. I do the same project every year so this will be my third year. I am not sure about my other daycare kids but my SIL has both years magnets hanging on her fridge and I’m excited to see this third one next to them. It’s so cute to see how much they’ve grown in a year. I can PM you a picture if you are having trouble visualizing. I print the as 4x6s which gets a little large and I wish I had made them smaller when I started but I don’t want them to not match now haha.
That sounds really cute thank you!! I do the same thing to get my magnets lol