Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Idkwatimdoing 09:48 AM 06-20-2019
I have a huge rant lol I was on here a couple months back questioning if I should quit, because of my daycare's director incompetence of leading everyone. And questioning my own self worth because she keeps berating me and saying I can't do anything right.

((A little backstory again. I have worked in a similar daycare setting but it was after and before school program. Where the kids are already in kindergarten and elementary meaning some of them are behaved and knows manners. Not like the toddlers which I was thrust into working. Again, never told the interviewer and my director that yet she forced me to work in situations that were never claimed in my resume)).

Backstory done back to my rant. My director uses authoritarian to run this daycare. I really have never met such a callious, manipulative person for a boss. Its almost laughable at her attitude. She berates all of her staff yelling at everyone for very minor things. When I mean minor its things like, don't have the kids run around when parents are here. Dude, its in their genetics to run. She also lies about things constantly even in dire situations, for example, this toddler had a fever one time and her teacher wanted to check her temperature but she yelled at her to "control" her kid. She has a fever and you're yelling at her? Even lying to her parent all because you wanted to suck out the money.

She constantly puts words in peoples mouths stating stuff like did you go to school, do you not know english, use your brain, its common sense. Yet it doesn't apply the same to her apparently. She gets angry easily so when I tell her to calm down she got angsty and reploed with don't tell me what to do. Um...I told you to calm down cause you need to relax especially when you claimed you got out of the hospital. Its common sense for someone to relax after they got back from a hospital yet here you are getting angry at everything. She's extremely impatient as well not good for a director and also not very mature.

I have also seen her do some very shady things. When this new kid came in the daycare he cried very loudly, so she took him inside the washroom and slapped him. She didn't see that I saw her slap him, and came to me claiming that he was "banging" his head. She also hates it when I say I know as a response and always wants a last say to berate me. But like I just don't want to deal with your holyiness thats why I say I know. To get you the stfu.

For a daycare director when she hit the child that was the last straw. I'm glad I'm quitting and I'm also going to report her for this attitude toward that child.