View Single Post
Unregistered 05:36 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Oh my goodness BC!! That book totally predicted this.

I also looked at Snopes and yes there are some inconsistencies but this is way too coincidental and I totally agree, we are not told everything.

I am Canadian and our news is gone haywire too. Government is saying “prepare for a pandemic...but don’t panic”. Very clear message right?! store shelves are emptying and I am not sure what they expected if they want everyone to prepare for 14 days at home. Costco only has so many rolls of toilet paper!

I'm in Ontario with the nearest case about 45 minutes away. Things like rice, beans and water and dishwasher detergent are low in stock, but everything is still around yet with the exception of masks that were long gone in January.

We went out for dinner last night figuring we would not be doing as much eating out come a few weeks from now. We were the only ones there the whole time. Three staff were just sitting around on phones, each in a different corner of the place. Then went grocery shopping and found it unsettling for a few seconds to see a man in a full on non disposable respirator gas mask. Guessing this will be the new normal for awhile.