View Single Post
LK5kids 01:57 PM 10-10-2012
Standing around with their pants pulled down ready to go is weird. There's no reason to do that. I owned a group center and things have to be done a bit by group, but not to this extent. For goodness sake! They need to address their schedule and the need to warehouse kids like this...it sounds like they are just a number. Hurry, hurry, line up, stand around with your pants down, etc. How fast do they need to get through this toilet time that they have to stand around with their pants down....again, WEIRD. If they do this what other quality issues are there?
I have even a stranger child care story. My husband went to see his grandson at a group center and was coming in the front door near the office. Some 2's were coming in from outside and they were naked! The were walking down the hall and one girl came up to him and started talking to him and then gave him a high-5. Totally naked...NOW THAT'S WEIRD. I guess they had been swimming outside and the teacher took off their suits outside. Why wouldn't she dry them off and then go to their room and change....