View Single Post
Unregistered 11:10 AM 05-17-2012
I have a dck who has no concept of personal space. He is always putting his finger in other people's faces, poking kids, touching their heads-rough/mean, pulling on babies legs/arms, fake shooting them, fake spraying them with water, etc.

I have tried to remind him to keep his hands to himself. Then I tried putting him in time out or giving him his own place to play without anyone else around so that he had no chance to bug others. Now other kids, including my own, are hitting him/swatting his hand away, pushing him away the instant he comes near, because he is always bothering them. Do I let them "show" him what happens when you constantly- for years- get in other peoples personal space and be plain and simple unecessarrily annoying? How do I interviene? I have tried t.o. He resumes this annoying behavior as soon as he is near another child, like lining up, eating, getting things on to go outside.

I personally can't take it anymore. I can only imagine how bad these kids want to show this kid how annoyed they are.