View Single Post
Unregistered 09:01 AM 01-12-2016
Thanks for your responses. I guess we were giving her the benefit of the doubt and as a business assumed she would be a little more professional. But I guess if she's having a hard time saying "no" and ignoring us is her way of letting us know that she isn't interested, we'll have the accept that. The communication was done through facebook, so I was wondering if there were any issues with her receiving our messages. Either way she has our phone number/email and could of reach out to us through other channels. I did send her one last message this morning saying "D, were you still interested" .. and she responded she was at the Dr's and would message me soon... I feel like an idiot for messaging her now. I'm so confused as to what's going on. Why is she posting on facebook posts (in a local mom's group we're in together) and couldn't respond to me for now 4 days, but now she's willing to reply? Could there be a legitimate reason to all of this? Or am I holding on to false hope she is a truly a good provider?