View Single Post
Familycare71 07:10 PM 09-12-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Thank you to the people that spoke out for myself and my daughter! This is why I wanted to post privately about the situation. I have already received so much criticism and loss from family and friends. That I didn't want it to happen here too. I am at a low in my life feeling like I am trying to avoid an avalanche from crushing me. But that doesn't mean that I am a bad daycare provider or that I can't handle children, my other 2 children are perfectly well behaved which rules out bad parenting in my eyes. All my daycare children are absolutely amazing and very well behaved! My daycare kiddos have been with me since they were babies.

I was physically, emotionally and sexually abused as a child. So I do not agree with spanking out of anger or as a form of routine punishment. Harsh punishment out of anger does not work, as research shows. It causes more problems. Also I understand that with age if it is not corrected it could get worse which is why I have been desperately seeking help for over 3 years.

I have been looking for a babysitter for her (and the other children) so my husband and I can have a date night once in awhile. But once I mention the behavior, no one ever responds back. So I don't know if I could even find someone to help me during pick up.

I am trying really hard not to take the comment personal but it is a little difficult not too. After seeing the comment I was thinking about not responding. But after seeing so many supporting me (which means more than you know) I had to reply. So thank you!
there is always someone!
Keep doing what you do- one moment at a time! You will get answers because you won't settle for less! You daughter (and other children) are blessed to have you- keep your head high!!