View Single Post
Unregistered 01:44 PM 08-31-2016
We have multiple cameras inside and out. Parents are allowed to watch via an app and it is universally loved by all parents. We do not record sound nor can parents listen in. That would be one step too far. It is part of our contract with the families and not one has had a problem.

It is not about whether or not the parents trust you, it is to protect the children and to provide answers to how that bump happened or any other kind of event that a parent should know about. It is nice to be trusted, but not everybody will believe you. So the protection goes both ways. The childcare providers have protection against bogus accusations, which happens all the time. If you read all of the parent comments on Yelp or my home page, you would realize how important accountability is to these people. If you can take your dog to a doggie daycare and watch your dog play, why can't you do that with your child?

We are a few weeks away from launching the company and we are planning on franchising it so that as many kids can be monitored by their families as soon as possible. We will also be paying the daycare providers over $2500.00 per year to be part of our program.

If this business, in home daycare, didn't have such a negative stigma attached, there would no need for monitoring. But is does and frankly, if you read the papers or do the research, you will find appalling crimes committed on a daily basis because nobody is watch the people watching our children.

I own my in home daycare, and I cannot imagine not granting access to the people that are not only giving me their child, but they are also paying all of my bills with the enrollment. I owe the the right to see what goes on here.

Times are changing and this industry is going to as well. I am committed to making that happen, nationwide.