Thread: Neighbor's Dogs
View Single Post
Willow 07:55 AM 08-16-2013
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
You're right, those poor dogs are in her backyard 24/7 regardless of weather. One of them is of particular concernto me.. I believe wholeheartedly that he WILL bite if given the chance.

I never thought of just sticking a make shift plywood fence up. I'll run that by DH and see if he'll help.

Another neighbor who shares part of her fence called animal control daily for several weeks. Each time she received a ticket. She didn't care and she told me that she knew he was bothering her dogs to get them riled up .

There's your answer. It won't matter if she doesn't mind the fines, eventually animal control will get fed up with making visits and make her change what she's doing under threat of larger fines, court dates and even losing them entirely.

I highly doubt the hotwire is there to protect the children because the woman cares. If they are AS's they are jumpers and runners. Guaranteed it doesn't take much for them to hop that fence and when they do getting them back is probably one heck of a task.