View Single Post
Unregistered 06:40 AM 09-13-2013
I'm pretty sure I didn't use the word bad child. If I did that was my mistake, I try very hard not to refer to her as "bad".

You are correct that the doctors don't know what is going on. But the reason they keep referring us to someone else is because they know something is going on they just don't know what. I have been take videos of the meltdowns on and off for awhile now. I just recently started keeping a diary. The professionals have seen some of the videos. Again they all agree something is going on. Our state is one of the lowest in the US for Mental Health.

I'm not going to go into my family because that would take a book to write! Some we have cut ties with because of various issues and some have cut ties with us.

I am at a low in my life because of this. Not because of anything else. It has been difficult battling this situation for so long with no support system.

The good news I came to announce is that they had a cancelation today! I was towards the end of the list but no one else could make it on such short notice. So we are getting ready to get on the road.