View Single Post
Tdhmom 09:23 AM 06-01-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
If your regular rate is $20 day per child, I would allow 9 hours per day for that $20 and charge MORE based on each hour (I'd add $5 for each hour after 9) and have that be their rate.

I wouldn't charge anything different for the SA since he still uses a full space.
That's what I was thinking too but thought it was too far of a reach. I know she won't look at it like I do (my last spot) and worried she'll keep him here as long as she can to make up for that $20. I don't charge for days they aren't here hoping that my parents look at it like they have a day off their kids should too and that rarely is the way they look at it which is sad.

I thought about doing $10 for him and then extra for the before I'm open and after I close days. But didn't know how much to charge for that and it would probably end up being close to $20 if I do it that way.

My town is too small BUT she doesn't have any other options because of that either. I'm scared whatever I do I'll regret it. Or she'll take advantage of it.