View Single Post
grateday 08:22 PM 01-01-2015
Even with rules I don't see how this could work in my house because of mixed age groups. Is there some way to address this with parents without making it look like I am upset. I had issues with it and I know its natural but it is not safe in a mixed childcare setting in a small house. It is also not safe because they never follow the rules and wait until I can supervise them.

The boys need it, I can see that but one 7 year old is the size of a ten year old and you have toddlers walking around. I don't think a 5 year old and a 7 year old are always aware of there body and where it is when they tumble around .......

This is my first experience with it and I need a way to address it ,, would a newsletter with a professional article and my perspective address this with parents?

Also if anyone has a policy on this to share. I wanted to rip my hair out this last incident because other children were not being cared for the way I wanted to because this went on and these two were not respecting the rules.

How do I address it so that it says something about being sent home in a professional way?