View Single Post
Blackcat31 09:22 AM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by Mad_Pistachio:
and if I made you feel attacked or belittled by what I wrote, I apologize as well. that was not the intention.
the whole situation OP found herself in rubbed me deeply against the fur (no pun intended), and not many things can.

as for the "term," this is just something I seem to read a lot here on the forum in general. never wanted to argue with those because, as I already said, I am not qualified for most of the conversations happening. well, not yet, anyway
No harm, no foul.

I did not feel attacked at all, just felt as though the topic was getting really broad and as if my thoughts were being mis-interpreted so I wanted to clarify that my responses were based on the specific issue in the original post and that I was not trying to relay those thoughts feelings into other (your) situations.

Text is difficult to read. It lacks ALL of those things I believe are vital for proper communication.

On a side note, please don't ever feel you aren't "qualified" to give a response..... I think this forum is FULL of different perspectives and last time I checked, there were no required trainings or qualifications to have a perspective.

Different perspectives, opinions and thoughts are truly educational for everyone NO MATTER how long you've been in this business and NO MATTER what role you play in this field.