Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
momma2girls 06:43 AM 02-09-2012
I have one family, who's little boy has been coughing terribly for over 2 weeks now- I tell the mom his cough is getting worse. She brings him cough syrup, for me to give him, if he needs it. Also has thick, green nasal drainage and has for a couple of days. I tell her, he is not allowed to come back til he sees a DR. She came the next am, I couldn't believe it!! She said I am sorry, but I am calling today to see if we can get in to the DR. She calls and is going to come and pick him up at 10:30 for an 11:00 appt.
She asks on the phone, if she can bring him back- I say "NO" I actually have it in my contract only one drop off and pick up per day anyway. She calls that evening, and says he is on an ATB, I will be bringing him back tomorrow. I say "he cannot return for 24 hrs. after starting the ATB- he didn't start it til 3:00 that afternoon!! UGHH!!!!! THe nerve of some parents!!!! UGHH!!!!! SO of course he is back today, he looks better, and sounds a little better. Let's hope the day goes well, or she will be receiving a phone call!! This little boy is a child that is SICK all the time!! It's getting very old!! He is transferring it all the time, to everyone else here in daycare, and my own children!!