View Single Post
Susiecutie29 08:08 AM 07-11-2019
Have you judgemental people thought that she might be a single mom?? I was raised in foster care. I lost contact with all my family members. I am now married with my husband of eight years. The point is, if he were to leave me, I'd have no one to watch my kids. Therefore, forcing my hand to work a longer shift from eight to twelve hours. At this time, I'd have no choice but to have them be in day care for that long. I would hate it and with a passion, but sometimes and most people, don't have the option to be a stay at home mom. Even if there were two parents, nowadays, it takes two paychecks to live in this God forsaken world. You really think if she had another way, she would be home with her babies longer??? You mothers out there need to have more compassion for other people's lives. You don't know until you ask. As for the person who denied her care for her children just because you thought it was too long, shame on you! Yes, it is long, but every situation is different and this mom needed your help.