View Single Post
Ariana 05:54 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
It means my first week I didn't get a check. on my second week i got my first week's check and so on.

Please tell me what I should do. I reported it to cps and now I don't wanna go back to the center but they're so understaffed it feels wrong on the children's part to quit.
They won’t know it was you who reported...well they might figure it out but whether or not you go back is up to you. Maybe with you there you can attempt to protect the kids in some way. I would have told that woman that if she flicks any kids on my watch she will be going to jail. This is outright assault. I dunno I guess I don’t really care about being friends with people, especially people like this.

They cannot keep your check from you. You can write then a letter and request that the check be sent to your home. They are obligated to send it. At least they are where I live.

I do mot envy the position you are in but please know you are doing the right thing and it is people like you that make this world a better place. We are all supporting you