View Single Post
proudmommyofthree 07:37 AM 05-19-2017
Originally Posted by CityGarden:
I am still new but I did not realize how significantly difficult it would be for dd (10) or myself to share our space. I love teaching but realize it could not be in my home long term --- I wish California allowed a set up like Black Cat's.
I don't quite remember black cats set up? I Beleive it's in another home just for daycare use? Anyway, I'm in California and we are in the beginning stages of adding an addition to our house, sort of like a mother in laws suite that will be used by my daughter till she finishes college. But we were planning on using for daycare after she is done. So is that not allowed in California? I need to rewatch this further. Sorry I'm off topic 😑

At first It didn't bother me that my home was used for daycare, i thought I wouldn't mind, but 9 years later and I'm ready to have my house back lol. Another misconception I had, I thought all parents cared and loved their kids like I love mine. I thought parents would follow all rules, pay on time, and respect me . That was a rude awakening when I started daycare!