View Single Post
Cat Herder 12:38 PM 12-28-2010
I will NEVER take SA's again. Too much destruction, not enough discipline/respect and too many "entitled" parents, now. My sisters who are school teachers are thinking of getting out for the same reasons. Check out some of the school teacher discussion boards, it is getting worse by the minute.

10 years ago when "Yes, Mam" was commonly heard I would have said the exact opposite. I loved doing the science experiments and working on big projects together. I live for biology and this was such a joy for me. It really is becoming more like caring for children AND adults everyday... Sorry if that is not helpful.

Maybe go hang out at your local bowling alley/movie theatre for a few hours to see what I am talking about? The difference is palpable from even 3 years ago when I took my own 3 SA's there.... Just last week my DH was kicked in the back of the head by a kid about 9yrs at our movie theatre, when he asked the kid politely to put his feet down off his seat the dad said "we paid the same for our ticket as you so shut up".