View Single Post
Unregistered 11:40 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Skylar:
Im a Mother of 3 children Ages 5, 3 and a 1 year old. My 5 year old and 3 year old are still in diapers and gave up on potty training my 5 year old when he was 4 due to issues at home. He would take his pants off and crap on the bed, on the floor. He would Pee in the bush which daddy says is okay since he isn't peeing in the toilet quite yet. I don't agree with the bush i put him back in diapers. My responce to this lady is either take things away from them. have potty wars i am guess might be the best solution. You stick them with a Tv- a kiddy toilet in the bathroom and keep them in the bathroom even if its 12 hours long. Till they get used to it. My 3 year old is autistic so i wonder when he will potty train. I think my 5 year old likes that attention of getting his but wiped. My husband insist i spank him for pooping in his diaper and that he should be potty trained. i haven't gone that far. Although maybe its not a bad idea to re-inforce positive feedback. If he poops in his diaper he gets his but wiped down and then spanked maybe he will start doing big boy things and stop acting like a baby
I'm sorry but is your 5 year old in school? They don't even accept kids in Prek who aren't potty trained.