View Single Post
Little Star75 06:27 PM 05-22-2013
Some might remember the thread about dcp with 2 dcg but for those that don't here you go. Last Wednesday May 15 I terminated dcp and told her Friday May 17 would be the girls last day. BTW this is during our 10-day probationary period. She decides to terminate me on Thursday which is fine but she texts me 20minutes before I go pick up the girls at school which I was already there. To make this story short, when she signed the time sheet she left a few day blanked. I know girls didn't attend but its on my contract that regardless of attendance I require payment. I am sure she's aware of that since she signed it.

SInce she's also subsidized, I don't get paid until next month around the 20th of the month. My question is... Can I bill her for it now and reimburse her when I get paid? I pretty much have everything on the contract except her paying me in advance. My contract states the following: "If your family participates with any subsidized such as CalWorks, etc..... for child care payments you will be responsible for any and all amounts they do not cover for services"

Do I have to wait until I receive payment from the program?

Thanks in advance