View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 11:10 AM
MarinaVanessa's Avatar
MarinaVanessa MarinaVanessa is offline
Family Childcare Home
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 7,200

I take pictures and post them in my public website and business Facebook page (also public). For that I have a photo release form that's a little different. It's similar to the ones that newspapers have, just in case anyone is interested.

Mine isn't revocable so that if one day a parent signs it and I post photos to my Facebook business page or if I post it somewhere on my website and they get terminated or leave later and they decide they don't want the pictures up on the sites anymore then I don't have to worry about going back and fishing through the whole Facebook business page feed to try and find the pictures or having to back on my website and having to remove great pictures etc. I'm in CA and I ran it by an attorney and it's legal, might want to check in your state if not in CA though .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Permission Agreement.pdf (182.5 KB, 37 views)
Daycare Ninja, CA
Helping Hands Childcare
Reply With Quote