View Single Post
My3cents 10:47 AM 03-06-2013
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Oh wow. Definitely a bully move.

Don't take it hard. She just has "last worditis". She THINKS she had the last word but really you did. She's been abusing your kindness and good will for so long and YOU said "no more". That, my friend, was the LAST word.

Get the pennies to a sorter as soon as you can.. take the money and do something really nice for your family. Don't be upset if it is short. It most likely is. She probably just dumped her change piggy bank into a ziploc so it's probably not the amount it should be. Whatever the amount just use it for something really nice for your kids and yourself and then don't give her another moments thought. Have a double dip chocolate twist cone and think of all of us who were here to help you thru it.

Ya gotta remember that EVERY business has freak customers. We aren't immune to that. You don't get to bypass that segment of the human population. Just because someone has a kid doesn't make them intrinsically a good person. Many a jerk is a parent.

Big hugs to you. If you want someone to talk to you can p.m. me thru this site and I will send you my phone number. Good luck and shake it off mate.

Fortune cookie- Many a jerk is a parent.