Thread: So Mad Ugh
View Single Post
professionalmom 06:01 AM 06-28-2010
Originally Posted by gbcc:
The girl mentioned that her dad sleeps on the couch so I believed it.
I know that hearing that the dad sleeps on the couch made it seem like DCM was telling the truth, but now that you know that they are just switching to another DC, I doubt that he's sleeping on the couch because of marital problems. I often sleep on the couch now that I'm pregnant. We don't have a bathroom upstairs, so it's easier for me to get up in the middle of the night. Plus, when I have had back problems, I find the couch more comfortable. And my husband sleeps on the couch when he's sick and coughing a lot, so he doesn't keep me awake. There are many reasons a married person may sleep on the couch, other than marital problems. I am so sorry that she lied to you. I am the same way. I can handle ANYTHING anyone has to say to me, just tell me the truth. I can't handle lies. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. But I have never been able to tell a lie without feeling extreme guilt. But some people seem to be able to lie as easily as breathing. Again, I am very sorry and I'm sending you a hug.