View Single Post
WImom 09:14 AM 08-21-2013
Originally Posted by MamaBearCanada:
Ok so I just read the other posts who basically said the same as me. Direct except for bathroom and nap... But voted differently. Now I'm really confused although that's not anything new
I'm the same. I also have no babies or toddlers, just preschoolers. I also have a daycare only space and if they are all sitting at the table coloring I may go in my own kitchen to get a snack or my laundry room to change over laundry. I can not see them but can 100% hear them as my daycare is right next to these rooms. If I had a new child or one that was newly 2y I wouldn't do that. Right now I have 3, 4, and 5y olds. I can trust them for 2 minutes while I grab something from the other room as long as I can hear them. Also preparing meals I am only doing sound for some of it. That is are only tv time for the day so I've never had problems. They all know to stay on their mat and watch tv or read books in the book area. I can also hear them and I'm in and out setting up lunch so it's mostly sight AND sound.