View Single Post
Daycare Darling 05:50 PM 02-11-2020
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I don't understand what you mean by wearing something you approve of?

Would the parent pay for them? what happens as they age/grow? Does the parent have to buy another one?
Do the parents get to keep them if they age out or quit your program?

If you buy them, are you prepared to buy enough for growth spurts etc...

I dunno but wearing someone else's uniform seems kinda gross to me....

It might be cute but still....as a parent.... uniforms being required for my child would be a firm nope.

That is strictly MY opinion though as others may see things completely different than I do but I hate uniforms or any kind for anyone not in the military or in some line of work requiring specific clothing.

Another option is maybe just requiring parents to send their kid in blue pants and gray shirts without decals, words or cartoon figures. (For example)

That way the kids that hate long pants or pants with cuffs or snaps or those that hate button up shorts or T-shirts with pockets or hoodies with thumb holes can be accommodated.
An example something I disapprove of would be wearing PJs to daycare or a costume with no clothes under or a giant dress or to be honest one piece clothing in general that makes it take longer to do diaper changes. Or when dummy parents send them in clothes too hot or cold for the season.

Parents wouldn't pay for or own them they would have nothing to do with the uniforms they would be changed into them at drop off (I change thier diapers anyway because I never know how long they've been in them) and back into the clothes they can in before pick up. I would have a few in every size and I would wash them in a sanitary wash like the bedding and washcloths and such.

I see where you're coming from though, I love uniforms it gives a sense of belonging for me but I guess that parts just opinion based.