View Single Post
momofboys 09:40 AM 09-28-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
So you would of charged her a HIGHER rate of what you charge if you knew her Son was special needs that is discrimanation. Honestly instead of talking about Mom not being able to handle her child suggest she get family therpay to learn how to deal with her child special needs children are much more harder to handle then a normal child my heart goes out to the Mom because it seems she doesnt know how to deal with him except put him in his room to watch tv its sad for her and the child. Why couldnt he have therpay at your house too whats wrong with that its only to benifit the child? I had a PT come in and work with a child once a week before if the child NEEDS it then why not. I think Mom should find another provider who can deal with her time frame and what she can afford so term her instead of complain about it.
I can understand why she doesn't want the therapy at HER home. Who would (just being honest). When I had DCK at my house we had a routine that I set. We'd go to the park, storytime, did preschool activities, baking & crafts. I wouldn't want a extra appointments that would infringe on the activities I do & would more than likely make the other kids in care miss out on things, too. A provider has to consider ALL the kids in her care & in some cases can't make SPECIAL arrangements for one child that affects ALL the kids.