Thread: Xmas Presents
View Single Post
wejo928 10:39 AM 12-29-2009
I offer a parents night out once every 3 months. So 4 times a year. It is a reward for parents who have their copays & payments up to date for the last quarter.
The parents can pick the night. They are just required to give me a 2 wk notice. It can be a week or weekend night. They get 4 hrs free. Or overnight for $25.
They also understand if they are going out drinking and come for their child they will not be released to them.
NO CHILD WILL EVER BE RELEASED TO A PARENT WHO IS DRIVEING WITH ALCHOL ON THEIR BREATH!
If the parent is the passanger I will go out and greet the driver.
This is written in my contract and noterized by them.

I also offer a New Years Eve Kiddie party. 7:00 pm to 11:00 am new years day. The cost is a food item to be served at the party to the kids.
Parents can get drunk and sleep off their hangover & we load up the kids after a big breakfast for delivery at 11 am New Years Day. I have offered this for 10 years and parents have always enjoyed it.

The kids have food, fun, do crafts, bang their pots & pans & drink sparkling apple juice from plastic shanpage glasses. We take pictures & print them out for their parents. We have a slumber party. Girls in the liveingroom & boys in the playroom. I have even in the past had paretns pay a tip on delivery cause they enjoyed themself so much. All children get to call their paretns at midnight to say Happy new Years!

Even children who are school aged & need no childcare or parents are unemployed and do not need daycare anymore call and ask me for their children to come.

I tink we enjoy ourselves as much as the children do.