View Single Post
Gemma 09:20 AM 03-10-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I am a registered user but for this post I'd like to remain anonymous. I know I will probably get bashed for this post by some of the members here. However, I am very concerned about these children. My friend, quit her job (too stressful and an 1 1/2 hr commute just one way) She has 3 kids of her own. 1 in kindergarten (half day), 1 who is 4 yrs old and 1 who is 2 yrs old. She just started her childcare last week. Here is where I am concerned. She picks up her son at the bus stop after school plus another boy who is also in kindergarten. She brings with her, a stroller with a child under 1 yr old, another child under 1 who she carries while pushing the stroller, and 3 other kids who range between 3 and 4 yrs old. She is watching 6 kids plus her own 3. In PA, we are only allowed to have 3 kids without a license. I know for a fact she is not licensed. I did go over things with her when she was thinking about starting her own childcare business. At the bus stop, (I am there for my kids as well) she crosses over a very busy street (that she doesn't need to cross because she lives on the same side as the bus stop) she only crosses the street to talk to other moms who are at the bus stop. Two buses stop here, one (our bus stops on the side where she lives, the other on the opposite side). She doesn't have control of these kids. She is trying to cross a very busy street carrying a baby while pushing a stroller and trying to keep 3 other kids from running ahead. To top it off, she didn't have her own 2 yr old and 4 yr old yesterday at the bus stop. I asked her where her kids were, she said at home. She gave them permission to stay home. She said her hubby was supposed to be helping her but he got called in to work. Her house is not seen from the bus stop. She lives on main street and she has to walk about 1/2 block to the next street and then turn down and walk another 1/2 block to get to the bus stop. I don't know what to do. While we are friends, she always does what she wants and doesn't care about anyone/anything else.
If this woman wasn't your friend, would you report her?
friends don't let friends do stupid things, please do something to put a stop to this before someone gets hurt!