View Single Post
284878 07:01 AM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by 284878:
Same boat here. Dcg8 will not eat anything. I have a rule, if you don't want it don't touch it.
Update - dcg8 is back in school now, on her last day here, she didn't touch her lunch. It was ham, potatoes, green beans and bread. Dcb2 was eating just fine but she keep telling him how to eat and what to eat but she didn't even try her food. At some point during the meal she asked for pb for her bread. I told her pb was not on the menu.
Later at last snack, she saw that I was serving yogurt and asked that I not because she doesn't like yogurt. I said sorry it is what is on the menu for today. She then was saying that she was hungry and started to beg, I got out wheat thins (which she has refused to eat before) and served them. She says I guess I will have to eat them. She asked for more, but it is a snack and I only served one serving.
(BTW it was dcb first day back after summer break and he knew he would eat everything I served that day, it was my way of celebrating his return and her departure)