View Single Post
Abigail 04:55 PM 02-02-2011
Originally Posted by busymomof2:
Thanks ladies. I just feel like I did all the hard work (coming up with procedures, all forms, schedule, activities ect) and she is just gonna take it and run with it. But your right she did come to me and didn't do it behind my back...I appreciate that. She will also get an eye opener when she figures out it's alot of work, expenses, long hours, for low pay and being unappreciated by parents. LOL she is the one parent who asked me for a discount. I wonder how she is gonna handle it when someone wants a discount from her.
Does this person already have a handbook and contract from you? I can't remember if you said they were enrolled or not. I was be angry if someone used MY forms because I worked very hard--so far. I have shared my contract with someone locally, but the contract was the easy part and it doesn't have anything on rates so mainly the setup is the same. Yes, I did the work, reading, research, and created it. I don't mind sharing what I have here, BUT not for a neighbor because it would be terrible to have an interview at both places and then both be labeled as "copy cats" because the handbook and contract were the same.