View Single Post
storybookending 07:36 AM 04-23-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Venmo! I switched to venmo only recently and it is so great! If they forget, you can send them a payment request. It is always in the bank by the next day at the latest - often it goes in same day. No more bank runs, no dealing with cash. Parents like it too cause they can do it on their own time during the day and don't have to remember to hand me something. No late payments at all since I started Venmo. People often pay early, in fact. Try it!
What is required for using a service such an Venmo or zelle? What type of information do you need to give parents/do they need to give you. I have been thinking about looking into it for awhile now but haven’t. My parents all pay by check except one that pays cash. I haven’t had issues with checks at all as I mobile deposit and my mobile deposit app through my bank has no issues reading anything so far but I do have parents say they wouldn’t be sad if they didn’t have to write a check every week. Also can you send them invoices day on Wednesday to have them paid by Friday?