View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:36 AM 05-19-2018
I have a dcm who's normal. I love her. She was telling her dd why she needed to put her socks on; because otherwise her feet stink. Then she looks at me and apologizes. I told her I love a normal mom. She is so down to earth and easy to get along with. I wish she had an easier life. She's handling her 2 rambunctious little girls. She and her dh are estranged and it doesn't look good for getting back together.
She's been bringing her youngest dd in these cute new little shirts. That time of year to go shopping I guess. Yesterday her dd went home in that cute little yellow shirt, all covered in dirt. This dcg is 20 mo, and climbs, lives and breathes the dirt, as her mom knows. Dcg lays down and rolls in the dirt. It's certainly not the first time dcg has gone home looking like this. But her mom only says 'that's why I buy Tide'.
I'm going to buy her a huge thing of Tide. This mom is always bringing us extra bowls of fruit salad she's made too much of. Just stuff like that.

And 1 of my other dcfs is bringing me 10 bags of playsand this next week. And they're paying for it!! And this is the dcm of my 11 mo who would not sleep at all during the day, who now sleeps pretty well. I'm really glad I didn't let this dcf go because of sleep problems. They're really super in all other ways and very thoughtful AND appreciative. That counts for A LOT.