View Single Post
Jupadia 03:54 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Yup, same here Luckily I can relegate then to the upstairs playroom with their toys. It is a disaster of Lego and Playmobil up there now. We are with the Catholic board and have only had one strike day this week. My teacher dcm is off though and never picks her kid up early
I also hate how we're not getting reports this year. Though not the strikes fault my backup not available for the PA day on Friday, so I'll not be able to make it in for a parent / teacher interviews. My husband as much as I love him sucks at things like that, and wont go or do the daycare (wont do backup unless true emergency). So I'm stuck doing it by phone, I hate talking on the phone. If I dont do it then I learn nothing of how their doing. I want reports.

Bonus for me though on the cathlic strike days I get one of my old kids back in. His brother still comes, and I have a space. Even nap times not bad cause this kid use to come, and knows how to be quite. He will colour, read, even play with a few toys on the kids table for nap.