Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
284878 07:42 PM 08-31-2020
DCD picks up (outside), I take the kids back to the playground. DCD calls, he locked himself out of his running car. I bring the kids in the house to find a wire for him. Give him the wire and go back outside. I can hear him working and the kids playing and crying.

My alarm goes off, DCM is late! and I am worried that the kids are in the driveway. I take the kids inside to get dcb ready to go home and to check on dcd, he say the wire is too thin. I suggest he calls someone. He does.

I got back inside and tried to entertain my hungry kids and DCB that hasn't been picked up yet. DCM texted she forgot about DCB. Ugh.

I can't stand hearing the toddler cry outside so I contact DH to see if someone he's with can come help. DD gives DS cheese to calm him because it is past 6 pm. I take DCB outside to wait for DCM and help calm DCD kids. I let DCD know that I called for help, he is grateful.

I get the kids out of the driveway repeatedly, DCM arrive. DCM has trouble sending pick up text. Once DCM is gone, send DD in for cheese sticks for dcd kids, sit them both down to eat. Then DH arrives goes to the barn, grabs a wire gives it to dcd, then gets a piece of wood to help. It's open in seconds. About time, dcd loads up and calls his friends to say not to come at this point they are coming up the driveway.

It is now after 630, I still have to get supper, clean up the toys from day care, bath kids and ready for bed.

But wait there is more, once I sat down with my kids, my ma calls and my dad phone is not working. I am forced to call Verizon and I sit on hold for 30 mins. While I wait, I am reminded that I did not get a chance to go and I could not hold it any longer, so I head to the bathroom. While in there DD age 8 comes and tells me that DS age 2 has gone into the bathroom and striped himself, and sat on the toilet and.... she has to go.

When I get out, ds dressed, DD put his diaper and pants back on. She is awesome!