View Single Post
Angelsj 11:00 AM 01-30-2014
Originally Posted by My3cents:
The way I see it is you just said why didn't the parents do anything.......yet you are doing the same thing yourself. Just getting through-

No one is saying anything and that is why things are staying the same and not moving in another direction. People are afraid of being sued-

No common sense - Why not remove the child from the class to a cool down area instead of clearing the class and letting the child go ballistic. What is that teaching?

I think many people need to tell someone what they think of the DAP's- Your pushing everyone into one fit and one fit doesn't work for all different sizes, there are way, way too many variables and facets. It is like a push for people to be robots, not human beings. Most of us have good common sense lets roll with that as a number one requisite.

ugh!

That No one includes me at times just because of how society is- I wanted to clarify I am talking in general and not picking on you- I just think we need to take a stand at some point as providers of children who know children and what works and what doesn't and say enough is enough with all this fluff and bull-
Oh, I tell them. To a degree. Instructors don't want your opinion...lol
Honestly, they aren't even interested in years of success. I know what they want, but do things my own way. Bonus track... I taught my kids how to do it, so hopefully my grandkids won't be these hellions either.