View Single Post
countrymom 12:03 PM 08-25-2010
just to let you know, we are couch eaters too, sometimes its so much easier and comfier than the table (I wish we had more seating) but when the dck's go home then my kids can do what they want.

I have to agree with JJplaycare, you are so right! My kids always have the kids here and it does get annoying to them, but I had it last week. I have these 2 brothers that come once a week (10 and 6) the 6 yr old was coming 2 times a week and then going to school---well the 10 yr old can eat and I mean I've never seen a kid eat so much, but I limit how much here, he just keeps asking. Well last week, my ds came in and wanted a poptart and even thou my kids know the rule (that you have to share with everyone) well there was only 1 poptart so my son grabs it anyways, and I kid you not, the dcb came in and asked if he can have one too. I tell him I don't have anymore, so he said, well then why does nick get to have one. I then tell hime "because he lives here" I have a food issue problem with this kid, like I said he is always asking for food ( and he's heading toward obesity) even drinks, they will drink and drink like they have never seen a beverage before, its crazy. Sorry I highjacked the thread. But anyways I think you need to play it by ear. Like if the kids can't go downstairs then I wouldn't let your child go either till they go home, kwim.