View Single Post
Cat Herder 08:09 AM 06-14-2019
"We discovered an issue in which some recurring invoices were created this morning, but not all. As a result, we are manually running recurring invoices, which is taking a bit of time. We have been assured by our IT Team that all recurring invoices will be created and sent before the final auto-pay runs this evening. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please reply to this email if you have any other questions or concerns." - Mon, Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm

- I messaged them again during the early evening because of no resolution. They never responded, but my invoices finally went through the next day. Yes, I was paid late.

"We have escalated this issue to upper Management and they are currently looking into it. We have the ability to run them manually, so it should not affect the timing of you getting paid. As soon as we have confirmation that the invoices have been run, we will let you know. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to get this resolved." - Mon, Jun 3, 2019 9:32 am

- They never let me know or contacted me. They were aware this had already happened multiple times.

I changed my invoices to run on Saturdays, to allow time for them to get their ducks in a row for payment on Mondays. Fingers crossed. Sad this is the most unprofessional part of my daycare that I have to manage. It is embarrassing.

I'll see if I can find the excuses for the other times during nap.