View Single Post
Barbara 06:56 AM 05-15-2013
I find it very offensive for the person who says that just because I have a pool at my Child Care home, I'm in it for the money??? What rock did you crawl out from under. I spent my precious bugjet money on a pool for MY children to enjoy because I do not make enough money for a real vacation! My day Care children have there own fenced play yard and every thing else they need to stay happy and healthy. I have paid for my home, one childs college education and another child who has high medical bills and will be going to college next year. I was forced to stay home to care for my youngest and chose Child care to pay the bills. I have MANY excellent references, have raised plentey of peoples children and have done an excellent job with everything I do.
Seriously some people just PI$$$$$$$ me off.
Now to the reason I came to this site. I live in Colorado and would like to install the removeable type fence with a locking gate. I called Licenseing and was told it just had to be 5' with a lockable gate, but I'm leary about spending so much if it's not legal.